My recent purchase


Hello guys, and welcome back!
For this post the idea is kind of trashy because it came out of nowhere, I hadn't absolutely no idea to write about... So, since I did a little shopping last weekend I decided to show you, it's not a haul is just my recent purchases. 
As you can see I only bought two things in that day, but I've more stuff, but this are the newest and I really like them.
~

Para este post, a ideia é um bocado má porque veio do nada, eu não tinha absolutamente nenhuma ideia para escrever sobre... Assim, uma vez que fiz um pouco de compras eu decidi mostrar-vos, não é um haul é apenas as minhas compras recentes.
Como podem ver eu apenas comprei duas coisas nesse dia, mas eu tenho mais coisas, mas estas são as mais novas e eu realmente gosto delas.


I'm starting with the t-shirt but it was actually the last piece. 
What really made me buy it, and believe me I was having trouble deciding if I should or should not buy, was the softness of it and the ruffles, that little details. And I was trying it on, that was when I find out that the sleeves are flared which is a great find because I love that style. For last I choose this color because I stand out with nudes and I don't possessed nothing with that color, nevertheless it has more two different colors that I'm tempting to buy.
~

Eu estou a começar com a blusa, mas por acaso a última coisa.
O que me fez realmente comprá-la, e acreditem que tive mesmos indecisa se devia ou não comprar, foi a suavidade e também os folhos, esses pequenos detalhes. E quando estava a experimentar descobri que as mangas são largas o que é um grande achado porque eu gosto bastante. Por último, eu escolhi esta cor porque ficam me bem nudes e eu não possuiu nada nesta cor, no entanto existem mais duas cores diferentes que eu estou tentada a comprar.


Back it again with the mom jeans, I'm absolutely obesessed with this style of it, I just love it. But has you may know they can be expensive so I only had one pair, but not anymore. Since this ones were really cheap and the other ones were nothing like it only the style I decided 'why not?' I'm not gonna find anything like it in this price.
In general, I quite like them but the waist section is not my cup of tea, to me more specific in the bladder part it's really baggy and don't suits very well, not to mention that the bottom is not my favourite but since I rolled it up is not a big deal, rather than that I'm pretty happy about it, I like the riped as well as it doesn't have zipper and it's buttons.

These were some of my choices in the sales, and have an open eye right now because the best sales are now. The stores have amazing stuff with lower price so I advice you to get some things for yourself :) But if you already done it, share it with me!
~

Outra vez com as mom jeans, eu sou obcecada com este estilo, apenas amo. Mas como se calhar sabem elas podem ser caras então eu apenas tinha um par, mas já não. Uma vez que estas estavam bastante baratas e não tinha nada assim parecido apenas o estilo eu decidi 'porque não?' eu não vou encontrar nada por este preço.
No geral, eu até gosto delas mas a parte da cintura não é a minha favorita, sendo mais especifica na parte da bexiga fica um pouco largo e não assenta muito bem, não esquecendo que o final não é o meu favorito mas já que eu as rolo não há problema, sem ser isso estou contente com elas, eu gosto do rasgões e pessoalmente que tenha botões em vez de fecho.

Estas foram as minhas escolhas nos saldos,e tem um olho aberto porque os melhores saldos são agora. As lojas têm coisas muito boas com preços baixos assim eu aconselho-vos a comprarem algumas coisas :) Mas se já o fizeram, partilhem comigo!

T-shirt: Stradivarius - 5,99€ | Jeans: Pull&Bear - 9,99€


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments